Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ahhh...peace of mind...

Exciting news (not really)...

I put up a CO/natural gas detector and a new smoke alarm, and tested the old ones...one is hard-wired, and I'm not sure about the other, but they both work. So, we're all (theoretically) safe. I have a couple others to put up, but I'm going to wait for those until I come back, so that I can position them just how/where I want them. We have solid coverage for now...

I'm off to Germany though, on business, for the next week, which honestly is why I haven't posted here anything new. Because I haven't had the time to do anything other than unpack some stuff and try to figure out what to do next. Nothing exciting or cool has really happened, to tell you the truth. But I'm sure coolness will prevail when I come back and get really rolling on things...

No comments: