Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Houston, we have motivation...

All it takes, really, for me is to walk up to the Ace Hardware near my work, where they have their garden center out in front of the store. I saw 4-5 plants I want. And that's just at the little Ace Hardware. Good thing I didn't hit a nursery or even Home Depot.

So, I may stop shortly after work and buy them. It's time to crack out of the funk and start getting some work done. We've been deer-in-the-headlights thus far because of the sheer amount of things we need to do. I think we've been in a lull because of that. And if starting in the garden is the way to get us moving, then so be it.

Oh yeah, and Forgotten Toybox's beautiful flower/garden pictures helped too. :) Thanks for the indirect motivation!

It's time. I promise to be more vigilant about posting pictures...inside and out.

No comments: