Saturday, June 2, 2007

Benefits of being certified...

Well, I'm about to leave for a four-hour seminar hosted by the Historic Chicago Bungalow Association on "Caring for Your Bungalow." It's a hands-on seminar at an actual bungalow...they're supposed to show how to take a survey of the bungalow and develop maintenance plans and such. Should be interesting to say the least. Hopefully it won't be a waste of time...though I doubt that is the case.

Meanwhile, things have moved along...planted a garden, of which I'll post pictures sooner than later (just like I said I'd post house pics too, right!), and have pretty much narrowed down our list of roofers to the guy we want to use. Same with the windows. Now we just have to call them and figure out when all this can go down. More later...

No comments: