Sunday, June 24, 2007

The roof, the roof, the roof is on the lawn...???

Well, here's the before picture...they delivered the roofing materials Friday for tomorrow's work. Can't wait. Here's the before pics, for your enjoyment.


As you can see, it kind of announces to the neighborhood, "Hey everybody, check out what's going to happen at my house!"

Actually, it was kinda funny that they dropped the materials off Friday (they hadn't warned us of that), because I was able to tell everyone that came to my belated birthday/housewarming party, "Hope you brought some work clothes with ya, because we're all getting up on the roof and replacing it together!" Folks laughed...mostly. :) I also got a kick-ass gift from one of my good friends at work...if I get around to it, I'll share that photo too. I might have to take orders from some of my loyal readership here. :)

Anyway, that's about it for now...I'll have more photos as the roof progresses.

No comments: